The safety measures we are taking considering the pandemic to ensure our patient’s safety coming to Medex – Multi-Specialty Medical Center in Forest Hills, Queens, NY.
We follow all the CDC guidelines, including sterilization, protective gear, and abiding by social distancing in the interest of the health of our patients, doctors, and staff.
Safety measures we have taken to prevent COVID-19 spread include:
- Our spacious waiting area allows social distancing
- Our doctors utilize disposable surgical gowns, gloves, and masks
- We have dedicated containers for the disposable waste
- Our staff is screened for symptoms of COVID-19 daily
- All patients are encouraged to use alcohol-based hand sanitizer with 60-95% alcohol provided at the front desk.
- We eliminated all non-essential items in our office to avoid the spread of bacteria and viruses
- All equipment, tools and other objects are sterilized in number one trusted resource and reliable sterilization – autoclave to enhance our patients’ safety and make all tools sterile and aseptic.
- Patients enter the exam room only one at a time. We consistently clean and disinfect the room surfaces and equipment according to the Guidelines for Infection Control in Medical Health-Care Settings, using EPA-registered, hospital-grade disinfectant.
- We have hired a professional company that does SANITIZING FOGGING THERMAL by weekly to clean and sterilize all surfaces and door handles, walls, chairs – hard to reach places and items.
- We employ professional cleaning company for daily office cleaning.
- COVID wipes and sanitizers are available at the Front desk.
For more information please call: (718) 275-8900